Monday, December 15, 2008

Estamos Aqui!


We arrived in Buenos Aires at 11PM on Saturday night, also known as dinner time here.  Thanks to my rusty Spanish and Dave's chutzpah, we have obtained food, shelter and metro access.  Our WiFi connection remained evasive, however.  After a nerve-wracking call to tech support in Spanish (I have a hard enough time with tech support in ENGLISH), we now also have internet!  I feel a renewed sense of energy and excitement knowing I can check facebook at any time.  Phew!!  That was a close one.  If I can get online, I can do anything.

We are off to work out and enjoy the sunny summer Buenos Aires day!  Missing all of you, but having a great time.

Will send an update soon.  The pic is of me in the marketplace at San Telmo.  Every Sunday there is a huge "feria" there, with drum circles (my fave!), tchotskies (Dave's fave!) and much more.  

xoxo
K n D

No comments: