Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh, sweet Internet...

I am one spoiled Internet brat... connections have been tougher to come by during our SE Asia hopping than in the Buenos Aires apartment one year ago. I've also noticed that as soon as it takes longer than one nanosecond to load something I get very, very testy. New Year's Resolution: be more patient with technology. And maybe my husband, too.

I will try to get the posts updated in the next couple days. So much to share! This really has been an incredible trip and I look forward to sharing more of Dave's photos with you. Still to come: the far northern border mountains of Vietnam, Cambodia and Angkor Wat and Bangkok.

We are in Bangkok now and trying to figure out this crazy city... off to a beachside chillout spot on New Year's Day and then back to home sweet lala land!

Miss you!

xoxo
Kier and Dave

2 comments:

Happily Ever After said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.